{[ promptMessage ]}

Bookmark it

{[ promptMessage ]}

Guide-MT2(1) - Chromatography Electrophoresis...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Chromatography Electrophoresis Centrifugation Mass Spectroscopy Peptide Sequencing Peptide Synthesis X—ray Crystallography Electron Microscopy NMR HW - 2 uestions h.“- r —Pro in T- hni- - —— o 7 g - ion GUIde MTZ " 26 questions MTZ --2° 9 ‘ ion h-Ap r 4— N Ii h-Ap r —N Ii HW 4 — 2 auestions Ai- Ai- 15 multiple choice questions 4 homework questions 2 points each 30% total 5 points each 20% total 5 points each 10 open ended questions T hni o-r7 50% total Nucleotides DNA Experiments on DNA RNA REplication Transcription Genetic Code Splicing Recombinat ‘ ion‘ ion Restriction Endonucleases Enzymes used in Molecular Biology Blotting Techniques DNA Sequencing DNA Synthesis PCR Cloning Microarrays ...
View Full Document

{[ snackBarMessage ]}