{[ promptMessage ]}

Bookmark it

{[ promptMessage ]}

PS2 - Problemset 2 Due Friday October 7th before 5pm 1...

Info icon This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Problemset2 Due Friday October 7th before 5pm 1. Three friends are voting on a holiday destination. Each player chooses a destination to vote for, and the winner is the destination with the most votes. If all three are tied, then one destination is randomly selected from the three, where each has a third probability of winning. The players of the game are F 1 , F 2 and F 3 , and fortunately for us, they all obey the von- Neumann-Morgenstern axioms. All three rank a lottery which gives them their worst outcome with 20 percent chance and their best outcome with 80 percent chance as equivalent to getting their second-best outcome with certainty. The ordinal preferences of the holiday destinations Argentina, Bolivia and Columbia ( A , B and C ) are given by: F 1 : A 1 B 1 C F 2 : B 2 C 2 A F 3 : C 3 A 3 B. (a) Write this game out as a strategic game where the maximum payoff for every player is 100, and the minimum payoff is 0. (Hint, you
Image of page 1

Info icon This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern