This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: not know that fish had to eat special food, so right before my family and I left, I put a chocolate chip cookie in Little Bear's fish tank. This was a very bad idea, and while I was on vacation with my family, my fish died. When we came home, my parents told me the terrible news. I was devastated. It was my fault that "Little Bear" died because I put the cookie in the fish tank. This was my first experience with an animal dying, and although I was very sad, I learned an important lesson. I have to be careful when I am taking care of my pets. Ever since my pet fish died, I have been very cautious about my pets and I have made sure that they are all healthy and happy. I love my animals and I hope that I always take good care of them....
View Full Document
- Spring '12