This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: tituent groups in the society.
Present and clarify the goals and values of the society.
Provide full access to the day's intelligence. Foundations of Journalism
Foundations of Journalism
• Hutchins Commission, 1947
• Separation of editorial and business operations
• Fairness and balance
• Expert sources News Agendas
• Reduced coverage of government and public affairs
• Increased coverage of celebrities News Agendas
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/26/2012 for the course COMMS 101 taught by Professor Lisaswenson during the Fall '11 term at BYU.
- Fall '11