Unformatted text preview: tituent groups in the society.
Present and clarify the goals and values of the society.
Provide full access to the day's intelligence. Foundations of Journalism
Foundations of Journalism
• Hutchins Commission, 1947
• Separation of editorial and business operations
• Fairness and balance
• Expert sources News Agendas
• Reduced coverage of government and public affairs
• Increased coverage of celebrities News Agendas
View Full Document
- Fall '11
- journalism, citizen journalism