This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.View Full Document
Unformatted text preview: Final Exam 3616
International Business Finance
Exam date: Monday 8th Nov, 8:45-11:30
Part A: 35 multiple choice questions (35 marks)
Part B: 4 short answer questions, including 3
calculation questions and 1 essay question (20
In total, 55 marks
It covers chapters 8-16, 18, and19
Butler / Multinational Finance Chapter 9 Multinational Treasury Management Final Exam Preparation:
1. Go through lecture notes which are covered in the
2. Understand definitions, concepts, and theories in
the lecture notes
3. Practise those calculation questions in the lecture
4. Try to review/redo tutorial questions for practising
5. For those parts of lecture notes which are not clear,
read the corresponding parts of the textbook.
Butler / Multinational Finance Chapter 9 Multinational Treasury Management Final Exam Consultation Time:
Monday 4:00 - 6:00, Wednesday 2:00 to 4:00, or other
time by appointment 9-3
Butler / Multinational Finance Chapter 9 Multinational Treasury Management ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/25/2012 for the course FINS 3616 taught by Professor Curry during the Three '10 term at University of New South Wales.
- Three '10