Final - Based upon this evidence may or may not be false...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–17. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 2
Background image of page 3

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 4
Background image of page 5

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 6
Background image of page 7

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 8
Background image of page 9

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 10
Background image of page 11

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 12
Background image of page 13

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 14
Background image of page 15

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Ho: p =/< 5 Ha: p > 5 a= .02 We have a 5% chance of being wrong in rejecting Ho and accepting Ha. We are 95% confident in rejecting Ho and accepting Ha. z=1.61 p-value = .0541
Background image of page 16
Because the p-value is more than .05, we have "some" evidence that Ho is false and that p exceeds 5.
Background image of page 17
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Based upon this evidence may or may not be false and more statistical data will be needed to determine whether or not their machines are defective....
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 03/26/2012 for the course STATISTIC GM533 taught by Professor Henry during the Fall '10 term at Keller Graduate School of Management.

Page1 / 17

Final - Based upon this evidence may or may not be false...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 17. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online