Solution Question 3_25 with Discounting - Data New Car...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–3. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Data New Car Discount Factor Purchase Price $15,000.00 Available Cash $5,500.00 Loan Amount $9,500.00 Monthly Payment ($201.85) NPV MP's YEAR 1 ($2,295.91) NPV MP's YEAR 2 ($2,078.29) NPV MP's YEAR 3 ($1,881.29) Present Value 12 Maintentance Cost Year 1 ($100.00) 0.91 ($90.52) 24 Maintentance Cost Year 2 ($300.00) 0.82 ($245.82) 36 Maintentance Cost Year 3 ($300.00) 0.74 ($222.52) 36 Salvage Value $3,626.00 0.74 $2,689.55 Yearly Interest Rate 10.00% Montly Interest Rate 0.83%
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Montly Interest Rate 0.83% Purchase Price $5,500.00 Available Cash $5,500.00 Loan Amount $0.00 Discount Factor 12 Fixed Maintentance Cost Year 1 ($150.00) 0.91 24 Fixed Maintentance Cost Year 2 ($200.00) 0.82 Amount Probability Discount Factor 12 Unknown Maintenance Cost Year 1 ($500.00) 20.00% 0.91 12 ($1,500.00) 60.00% 0.91 12 ($2,500.00) 20.00% 0.91 Amount Probability 24 Unknown Maintenance Cost Year 2 ($500.00) 20.00% 0.82 24 ($1,500.00) 60.00% 0.82 24 ($2,500.00) 20.00% 0.82 Amount Probability 36 Unknown Maintenance Cost Year 3
Background image of page 2
Image of page 3
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 04/04/2012 for the course CIVIL ENGI CIV 125 taught by Professor Prof.chang during the Summer '11 term at International School of Management, New York.

Page1 / 10

Solution Question 3_25 with Discounting - Data New Car...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 3. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online