This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: e increase was
• Vacant and clean premises—to ensure that on the agreed date for occupation the premises are
vacant and in a reasonably clean condition.
• Keep premises in good order—to ensure that the premises are in good repair at the
commencement of the tenancy agreement and to keep them in good repair during the term of the
• Quiet enjoyment—to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the tenant has quiet enjoyment of the
• Security—to provide locks to secure all external doors and windows.
• Right of entry—to ensure that the tenants’ goods are not damaged when entering the rented
premises in respect to the landlord’s right of entry. When the landlord does enter, time spent on
the premises cannot be any longer than is reasonably necessary.
• Assignment and sub-letting—assignment and sub-letting of the whole or any part of the rented
premises requires the consent of the landlord. However, the landlord cannot unreasonably withhold
their consent because the tenant may make an application t...
View Full Document
- Three '12