Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: dential tenancies: Residential Tenancies Authority: Information on Queensland residential tenancies: Office of Consumer and Business Affairs: Information on South Australian residential tenancies: Department of Justice Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading Section: Information on Tasmanian residential tenancies: renting/rtc Department of Justice and Consumer Affairs Victoria: Information on Victorian residential tenancies: Department of Consumer and Employment Protection: Information on Western Australian residential tenancies can be obtained from the home page, and renting a home in the Consumer Protection section: Tenants/index.htm There is also a tenancy pack available at: Landlords/Landlords_pack.html Photo credit p. 848: © Oleksandr Bilozerov/ PROPERTY AND MORTGAGES Gai received permission from a local farmer to keep her horse in a paddock that the farmer owned but wasn’t using. In return she paid him $20 per week. On weekends Gai would groom the horse and exercise it in the paddock. On a particular week...
View Full Document

This document was uploaded on 04/23/2012.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online