Kimberly OlsonHEALTH SCIENCEChapter 5 Intimate Relationships and Communication
1) According to Carl Rogers, which condition does NOT characterize healthy relationships?
2) ________ includes the activities, abilities, and characteristics that our culture has deemed appropriate for us based on our sex.A) Gender identityB) Sexual identityC) Sexual orientationD) Gender role3) Anxious/avoidant relationships with parents may produce children who, when they reach adulthood,A) find it easy to establish relationships.B) are satisfied living a solitary lifestyle.C) tend to stay married to the same person for a lifetime.D) are inclined to run from relationships.
4) ________ are the first relationships many people form outside their families.
5) Real friends
6) Friendships usually include all of the following characteristics EXCEPT
7) Characteristics of friendships include all of the following EXCEPT