Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: delivered by email). Books from other institutions must be returned by the date specified by the lending college. If a longer check out date is needed, please contact the library. Consortium Information NEC is a member of two library consortiums in New Hampshire: GMILCS and NHCUC, which allow students to borrow materials from other colleges and public libraries from around the state with an NEC ID card. If you are a NH resident, it may be more convenient for you to access materials at a location that is closer to you. For a list of our partner libraries, visit the “Consortium Memberships” page on the library’s website. Interlibrary Loan for Distance Students The Danforth Library realizes that it is not convenient for some students to come to the physical location to browse or pick up materials. In these cases, library staff will do their best to help students identify alternative access options, such as locating the material in a patron’s local library, or helping to facilitate interlibrary loan requests. If you need help with such a service, please contact the Graduate Librarian. Hours Monday‐Thursday, 7:30 a.m. ‐ midnight Friday, 7:30 a.m. ‐ 8:00 p.m. Saturday, 10:00 a.m. ‐ 5:00 p.m. Sunday, 10: 00 a.m. ‐ midnight Hours vary during the summer, college breaks, holidays and undergraduate semester finals periods. For the most up‐to‐ date hours, please see the website or call 603‐428‐2344. Military and Veteran Students New England College has a proud tradition of supporting our veteran students. Military students who would like to utilize VA benefits must submit an application (form 22‐1990) to the VA Regional Processing Office. This form can be found on the VA website, located at: http://gibill.va.gov/ The address for the VA Regional Processing Office is: 2011‐2012 School of Graduate and Professional Studies Student Handbook Page 23 VA Regional Processing Office 130 South Elmwood Avenue Buffalo, NY 14202 Alternatively, you can file an application online at: http://gibill.va.gov/ Once your application has been accepted by the VA, you may receive a document which provides your VA benefit information. This document is known as a “Certificate of Eligibility.” Please submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to: ATTN: Graduate Student Services New England College 98 Bridge Street Henniker, NH 03242 The Certificate may be submitted by e‐mail as well, to Student Services at: [email protected] Upon receipt of the Certificate of Eligibility, we will notify the Veterans Affairs office of your enrollment status each term you enroll. Tuition Assistance (from goarmyed.com) The Department of Defense provides financial assistance for voluntary off‐duty education programs in support of a Soldier's professional and personal self‐development goals. TA is available for courses that are offered in the classroom or by distance learning. The courses...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 06/14/2012 for the course INDUSTRIAL 61 taught by Professor Carlosdelgadonieto during the Summer '10 term at American InterContinental University.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online