This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: nal Processing-II Processing- 12 6 Cross-correlation
• θxy(t1,t1+τ) = E[x(t1)y(t1+τ)]=
∫∫x(t1)y(t1+τ)pxy(x,y) dx dy ∫∫ • Correlation functions are useful
– in analyzing the nature of variability and spectral bandwidth of signals – For event detection in template matching
Dr. Bülent Yılmaz Bü BME402: Biomedical Signal Processing-II Processing13 Structured noise
• Typical waveform of the interference is
known in advance
– Example: power-line interference (50 or 60 Hz) • Phase of the waveform may not be known • Interfering waveform may not be exact
– Harmonics of the fundamental 50 or 60 Hz component may be present
Dr. Bülent Yılmaz Bü BME402: Biomedical Signal Processing-II Proce...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 06/11/2012 for the course ENG 411 taught by Professor Cca during the Spring '12 term at Istanbul Universitesi.
- Spring '12