This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: idually or all at once with File – Close
All Files. 7-8 Projects (1.8.7) 9/2/2009 7.7 Exercises
(1) Create a new project called PersonalLibraryProject2 in the same directory
folder as the original PersonalLibraryProject. During the create step, add
the file Book.java to the new project. Close the Add Files dialog.
(2) Add the other Java files in the directory to the project by dragging each file
from the Files section of the Browse tab and dropping the files in
PersonalLibraryProject2 in the open projects section.
(3) Remove a file from PersonalLibraryProject2. After verifying that the file
was removed, add it back to the project.
(4) Generate the documentation for PersonalLibraryProject2. After the
Documentation Viewer pops up:
a. Click the Fiction class link in the API documentation (left side). b. Click the Methods link to view the methods for the Fiction class. c. Visit the other classes in the documentation for the project. (5) Close the project.
(6) Open the project by double-clicking on the project file in the files section of
the Browse tab. 7-9 Projects (1.8.7) 9/2/2009 Notes 7-10...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 07/16/2012 for the course COMP 1210 taught by Professor Cross during the Spring '07 term at Auburn University.
- Spring '07