This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: isease
Infections and Immune problems
Malignancy – Primary liver, Thyroid, Lymphomas
• Psychiatric problems CAUSES OF ANAEMIA IN CAUSES OF ANAEMIA IN CKD
• Reduction in circulating Erythropoietin Erythropoietin resistance
Aluminium toxicity ( Earlier )
Marrow fibrosis due to IIry hyperparathyroidism
• Infection / Inflammation
• Rx with ACE inhibitors RENAL OSTEODYSTROPHY
• Nephron loss – Reduced GFR – PO4 retention
• Nephron loss – Reduced 1,25 DHCC – osteomalacia
• Skeletal PTH resistance...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 08/13/2012 for the course RENAL 34 taught by Professor Profsuneth during the Spring '12 term at University of Peradeniya.
- Spring '12