101. The components of an emotion are
a. emotional expressions, physiological changes, and emotional relief.b. emotional relief, physiological changes, and emotional changes.c. emotional changes, physiological changes, and emotional feelings.d. emotional feelings, physiological changes, and emotional expressions.
102. According to Robert Plutchik, anticipation, joy, trust (acceptance), fear, surprise, sadness, disgust, and anger are
103. The rate at which energy is used up in the body is referred to as one’s
104. Which theory suggests that people seek optimum levels of activation for their body and nervous system with the right mix of activities preventing boredom or overstimulation?
105. Which of the following summarizes the relationships among arousal, task complexity, and performance?
a. James-Lange theoryb. Maslow's hierarchy of needsc. Yerkes-Dodson Lawd. Schachter's two-factor theory
106. Persons who have a desire to meet an internal standard of excellence and who strive to do well any
time they are evaluated are said to have a high need for