This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: rse,
including lectures, tutorials, and assessments
CATEI form B: Evaluation of Dr. B’s Lectures 11 Exam structure
• Weight: 35% total mark
• Material from the lectures, tutorial experiences, textbook
and assigned readings are examinable
• Students are expected to sit the exam on the prescribed
day Do not make other plans!
Do 12 Exam Schedule
Date: 27th October 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 1:45 pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Surname starting with – Marquee A, Randwick Racecourse MAJ - Z – Marquee B, Randwick Racecourse A – MAI Important: Please ensure this info. is correct by checking myunsw
Oaks Lawn Marquee 14 What do I bring with me?
UNSW student ID
Blue or black ink pens to write your answers with
2B pencils and erasers NO:
UNSW exam guidelines available at: https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/academiclife/assessment/examinations/ex
aminationrules.html 15 It is the student’s responsibility to be familiar with the rules governing
the conduct of examinations. Students must:
• follow all instructions given by examination supervisors;
• be in their place in the examination room not less than fifteen
minutes before the time the examination commences;
• display their current UNSW student identification card on their
examination desk for the duration of the exam. Students without
an ID card will be required to provide other appropriate photo
identification (a driver's licence or passport) and demonstrate
their eligibility to sit for the exam;
• switch off any mobile telephone and/or any other communication
equipment, including music players, and place them under their
seat before the examination commences;
• answer all questions in English, unless otherwise stated.
in 16 Students cannot:
• bring a bag, writing paper, manuscript, book, or any material other than
specified material into an examination room;
• be admitted to an examination after thirty minutes from the time the
• leave the examination room before thirty minutes from the time the
• be re-admitted to the examination room after they have left it unless, during
the full period of their absence, they have been under approved
• leave the examination room during the final ten minutes of the
• obtain or endeavour to obtain assistance in their work; give or endeavour to
give assistance to any other candidate; or commit any breach of good
• eat during the course of an examination except under approved
17 Overview of the Final Examination
Part A (30 marks )
MCQ, 40 questions, 0.75 marks each
Allow approximately 30 minutes
Part B (70 marks)
2 Essay Questions, each essay worth 35marks
Allow approximately 90 minutes
10 minutes reading time at the start (only reading allowed, no
2 hours writing time
hours 18 Misadventure or Illness
What do I do if I’m gravely ill, and I miss the exam?
Apply for special consideration within 3 working days to take the
supplementary exam. Details at this website:
The supplementary exam for MGMT1001 – The supplementary exam isn’t offered until 29th Nov, 2012.
– If you are taking the supplementary exam, email Dr.
Bernard Gan for specific information about the exam, as it
is different from the original exam. 19 Further Exam advice to
be briefed in details in
the lecture 20...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 10/20/2012 for the course MGMT 1001 taught by Professor Danielellason during the Two '09 term at University of New South Wales.
- Two '09