This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: le have the following
features compared to ordinary sensors:
• Several indicator lights for operating and function display, e.g. for "emitter
switched on", "light path free", "Light path interrupted", "light reception",
"Light reception good" and "Light reception poor".
• For sensors with relay output, two positive action relay contacts for the
connection of both outputs to the machine control.
• Front lens heating, lens contamination indicator.
• Permanent self-monitoring.
• High optical and electrical noise immunity. Accident protection grid sensors consist of a system of parallel acting sensors, which
create a dense grid of parallel infrared emission zones. The individual sensors of the
grid are actuated in quick succession according to the multiplex method. A beam
from the receiver to the emitter serves the purpose of synchronisation. Resolution is
for example 35 mm between parallel beams (Minimum obstacle size).
View Full Document
- Spring '12