Unformatted text preview: le have the following
features compared to ordinary sensors:
• Several indicator lights for operating and function display, e.g. for "emitter
switched on", "light path free", "Light path interrupted", "light reception",
"Light reception good" and "Light reception poor".
• For sensors with relay output, two positive action relay contacts for the
connection of both outputs to the machine control.
• Front lens heating, lens contamination indicator.
• Permanent self-monitoring.
• High optical and electrical noise immunity. Accident protection grid sensors consist of a system of parallel acting sensors, which
create a dense grid of parallel infrared emission zones. The individual sensors of the
grid are actuated in quick succession according to the multiplex method. A beam
from the receiver to the emitter serves the purpose of synchronisation. Resolution is
for example 35 mm between parallel beams (Minimum obstacle size).
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/01/2012 for the course CHEMICAL 102 taught by Professor Jamesrodriguez during the Spring '12 term at Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena.
- Spring '12