Unformatted text preview: nsors which convert a physical quantity into a binary signal,
mostly an electrical switching signal with the status "ON" or "OFF".
Examples of binary sensors – Limit valve
– Examples of binary sensors
– Proximity sensor
– Pressure sensor
– Filling level sensor
– Temperature sensor 1.4.2 Analogue sensors
Analogue sensors are sensors which convert a physical quantity into an analogue
signal, mostly an electrical analogue signal such as voltage or current.
Examples of analogue sensors © Festo Didactic GmbH & Co. KG • FP 1110 – Sensors for length, distance, displacement
– Examples of analogue sensors
– Sensors for linear and rotational movement
– Sensors for surface, form, geometry
– Force sensors
– Weight sensors
– Pressure sensors
– Sensors for torque
– Flow sensors (for gases and fluids)
– Throughput sensors (for solid materials)
– Filling level sensors
– Sensors for temperature/other thermal values
– Sensors for optical values
– Sensors for acoustic values
– Sensors for electromagnetic values
– Sensors for phys...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/01/2012 for the course CHEMICAL 102 taught by Professor Jamesrodriguez during the Spring '12 term at Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena.
- Spring '12