This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Cable or plug
• Protection class to IEC 529, DIN 40050
• Permissible ambient temperature during operation
• Available special designs e.g. to DIN 19234 (NAMUR) or intrinsically safe design
("explosion protection"), or accident protection design
• Extent of switching distance or range, fixed value or adjustable value
• Nominal switching distance or nominal range
• Switching hysteresis
• Maximum operating frequency (switching frequency)
• Maximum load current
• Flush mounted or non-flush mounted option
• Minimum required distance between adjacent proximity sensors of the same
• Operating reserve factor for optical proximity sensors
• Fibre optic design available for optical proximity sensors. The following technical
data apply in respect of fibre optic designs, e.g.:
– Dimensions of fibre optic head
– Fibre optic cable length
– Detection angle, response ranges
– Permissible ambient temperature
• Available accessories for retro-reflective sen...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/01/2012 for the course CHEMICAL 102 taught by Professor Jamesrodriguez during the Spring '12 term at Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena.
- Spring '12