This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: personal services requires one to move forward
even if the progress is slow.
Your annual self-analysis should be made at the end of each year, so you can
include in your New Year’s Resolutions any improvements which the analysis
indicates should be made. Take this inventory by asking yourself the following
questions, and by checking your answers with the aid of someone who will not
permit you to deceive yourself as to their accuracy.
SELF-ANALYSIS QUESTIONNAIRE FOR PERSONAL INVENTORY
1. Have I attained the goal which I established as my objective for this year? (You
should work with a deﬁnite yearly objective to be attained as a part of your major
2. Have I delivered service of the best possible QUALITY of which I was capable,
or could I have improved any part of this service?
3. Have I delivered service in the greatest possible QUANTITY of which I was
4. Has the spirit of my conduct been harmonious, and cooperative at all times?
5. Have I permitted the habit of PROCRASTINATION to decrease my efﬁciency,
and if so, to what extent? 114 NAPOLEON HILL THINK AND GROW RICH 6. Have I improved my PERSONALITY, and if so, in what ways?
7. Have I been PERSISTENT in following my plans through to completion?
8. Have I reached DECISIONS PROMPTLY AND DEFINITELY on all occasions?
9. Have I permitted any one or more of the six basic fears to decrease my efﬁciency?
10. Have I been either “over-cautious,” or “under-cautious?”
11. Has my relationship with my associates in work been pleasant, or unpleasant?
If it has been unpleasant, has the fault been partly, or wholly mine?
12. Have I dissipated any of my energy through lack of CONCENTRATION of effort?
13. Have I been open minded and tolerant in connection with all subjects?
14. In what way have I improved my ability to render service?
15. Have I been intemperate in any of my habits?
16. Have I expressed, either openly or secretly, any form of EGOTISM?
17. Has my conduct toward my associates been such that it has induced them to
18. Have my opinions and DECISIONS been based upon guesswork, or accuracy
of analysis and THOUGHT?
19. Have I followed the habit of budgeting my time, my expenses, and my income,
and have I been conservative in these budgets?
20. How much time have I devoted to UNPROFITABLE effort which I might have
used to better advantage?
21. How may I RE-BUDGET my time, and change my habits so I will be more efﬁcient during the coming year? 115 NAPOLEON HILL THINK AND GROW RICH 22. Have I been guilty of any conduct which was not approved by my conscience?
23. In what ways have I rendered MORE SERVICE AND BETTER SERVICE than
I was paid to render?
24. Have I been unfair to anyone, and if so, in what way?
25. If I had been the purchaser of my own services for the year, would I be satisﬁed with my purchase?
26. Am I in the right vocation, and if not, why not?
27. Has the purchaser of my services been satisﬁed with the service I have rendered, and if not, why not?
28. What is my present rating on the fundamental principles of success?...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/13/2012 for the course ACCOUNTING 225 taught by Professor Austin during the Spring '12 term at American.
- Spring '12