This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: global acquisitions Physical
28. Availability of qualified technology
human resources domestic Threats
20. Aging domestic population 24. International business culture insight
25. International consumer culture
26. International user preferences for
27. Foreign competitors
29. Availability of low cost qualified
technology human resources India Industry Analysis – Porters 5 Forces
Threat of New Entrants – HIGH
Low Barriers to entry Increased competition from online and traditional retailers Power of Suppliers – LOW
Limited suppliers utilizes Power of Buyers – LOW
Large number of buyers
Limited availability of options for buyers to switch Availability of Substitute products – MEDIUM
Increasing availability of alternate sources and technology Intensity of Rivalry – HIGH
4 major competitors
Market share fluctuation Key Industry factors
30. High threat of new entrants
31. High threat of non-traditional new
32. Fast market cyc...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/18/2012 for the course RS 101 taught by Professor Roop during the Spring '12 term at CSU Bakersfield.
- Spring '12