This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: A. Bejan. Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics. 2nd
ed. New York: Wiley Interscience, 1997.
2. A. Bejan. Entropy Generation through Heat and Fluid
Flow. New York: Wiley Interscience, 1982.
3. Y. A. Çengel and H. Kimmel. “Optimization of Expansion
in Natural Gas Liquefaction Processes.” LNG Journal,
U.K., May–June, 1998.
4. Y. Çerci, Y. A. Çengel, and R. H. Turner, “Reducing the
Cost of Compressed Air in Industrial Facilities.”
International Mechanical Engineering Congress and
Exposition, San Francisco, California, November 12–17,
1995. 5. W. F. E. Feller. Air Compressors: Their Installation,
Operation, and Maintenance. New York: McGraw-Hill,
6. M. S. Moran and H. N. Shapiro. Fundamentals of
Engineering Thermodynamics. New York: John Wiley &
7. D. W. Nutter, A. J. Britton, and W. M. Heffington.
“Conserve Energy to Cut Operating Costs.” Chemical
Engineering, September 1993, pp. 127–137.
8. J. Rifkin. Entropy. New York: The Viking Press, 1980. PROBLEMS*
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 11/28/2012.
- Spring '09