This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: inal 矛矛
first crime 矛矛
repetition offence 矛矛 (old leg)
pending case 矛矛
house arrest 矛矛
wanted 矛矛 money laundering
矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛 Fifth Amendment
( 矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛 take the Fifth (Amendment)
Paula Jones affidavit
矛矛 · 矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛 ; 矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛 Paula Jones disease
矛矛 · 矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛 Steve Brill 矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛
• The legislative branch enacts laws;
the executive branch enforces them;
and the judicial branch interprets them.
矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛矛 • How much do you know about the author?
• What do you think of the struggles between
fundamentalists and modernists? What did that
• The struggles were in fact struggles between
ignorance and wisdom, religion and science.
• That showed the spread of science and truth
was no easy task. While reading questions:
a) Why was I in the court?
b) Was it a cold day?
c) Were there many other people there, too?
d) Who were the leading counsels for both
defense and the prosecution?
• e) Did people talk loudly? How do you know? While reading questions:
• a) Who came from afar to testify on my
behalf? What were they?
• b) Why were reporters there?
• c) What did Darrow mean by whispering to
me that ‘We’ll show them a few tricks.”? While reading questions:
• a) What was developing gradually in the
• b) What do you know about the Bible?
The Genesis? While reading questions:
• a) What was the situation in Tennessee,
• b) Did the engineer agree with the law
prohibiting the teaching on evolution?
• c) Why...
View Full Document
- Spring '12