WEEK 1 PRACTICE: WEEK 1 Knowledge Check
1. A problem is a gap between an actual and a desired situation.
2. Results published by the Association of American Colleges and
Universities show business leaders generally find new employees to be
deficiently prepared for their success in business.
3. _________ occurs when we hold others less accountable for unethical
behavior when it’s carried out through third parties.
4. Unethical behavior erodes trust, and also negatively affects
cooperation in organizations.
5. Our tendency to overlook the unethical behavior of another when it’s in
our interest to remain ignorant is called “the slippery slope.”