Both 2 and 3 100 score 0505 10 pyramidal tract fibers

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: ligence and an interpretive area for language is the: Student Response A. Broca's area B. pre-frontal lobes C. thalamus D. Wernicke's area Score: 0.5/0.5 Value 0% 0% 0% 100% Feedback 19. collagen fibers The predominant fibers in dense regular connective tissue are: Student Response Value 0% 0% 0% 100% A. elastic B. reticular C. keratin D. collagen Score: 20. Feedback 0.5/0.5 scapula Match the parts of the scapula with the letters. subscapular fossa C coracoid process A glenoid fossa D acromion process B Statement subscapular fossa coracoid process glenoid fossa acromion process Score: Response C D A B Value 0.0% 0.0% 25.0% 25.0 % 0.25/0.5 View Attempt 2 of unlimited Title: Started: Submitted: Time spent: Alternate Substitute Quiz December 2, 2008 2:16 PM December 2, 2008 2:24 PM 00:07:52 Total score: 5/10 = 50% Total score adjusted by 0.0 crossed extensor reflex 1. Maximum possible score: 10 The crossed extensor reflex consists of: Student Response Value A. A withdrawal reflex on one side of the body 0% and a stretch reflex on the other side. B. A withdrawal reflex on one side of the body 0% and a tendon reflex on the other side. C. A withdrawal reflex on one side of the body 100% and extension on the other side. D. A withdrawal reflex on one side of the body 0% and a flexor reflex on the other side. Score: 2. 0/0.5 non-movable joints Feedback Joints which non-movable are usually classified structurally as _____ joints. Student Response A. synovial B. cartilaginous C. fibrous Score: 3. Value Feedback 0% 0% 100% 0.5/0.5 Curare Curare acts as a muscle relaxant by competing with this process: Student Response A. Calcium ions enter the axon B. Calcium ions are pumped back into the sarcoplasmic reticulum. C. Acetylcholine is released into the synaptic cleft by exocytosis. D. Acetylcholine binding to post-synaptic receptors on the sarcolemma. E. Na+ moves across the sarcolemma into the muscle cell. F. Breakdown of ACh by AChase. G. Opening of the voltage-gated sodium channels. H. Opening of potassium channels. I. The troponin-tropomyosin complex shifts, exposing the active sites on actin. J. Uptake of ATP by the myosin heads. K. Attachment of actin-myosin crossbridges and swiveling of the myosin heads. Score: 4. Value Feedback 0% 0% 0% 100% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0/0.5 vascularization Which of the following tissues is well vascularized and experiences true parenchymal repair? Student Response Value A. bone B. adipose C. cartilage 0% 0% 0% D. all of the above E. Answers 1 and 2, but not 3. 0% 100% Score: 5. Feedback 0/0.5 scapula Match the parts of the scapula with the letters. subscapular fossa D coracoid process C glenoid fossa B acromion process A Statement subscapular fossa coracoid process glenoid fossa acromion process Score: 6. Response D C A B Value 25.0% 25.0% 25.0% 25.0 % 0.5/0.5 hand rotation Starting in anatomical position, the hand is rotated so that the palm is down (or to the back). This movement is called: A. supination B. pronation Student Response...
View Full Document

Ask a homework question - tutors are online