This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Allowing flexible and dynamic differentiation and integration © Yves Doz and Mikko Kosonen, Fast Strategy, Wharton School Publishing, 2007 Changing the ‘Relational Context’ • Putting top team member under new tension
• Creating a sense of crisis
• Changing the top team composition
• Letting the new top team to gradually develop a new common
and more conceptual language © Yves Doz and Mikko Kosonen, Fast Strategy, Wharton School Publishing, 2007 Continuity of ‘Emotional Context’
• Cognition does not translate into emotions!
• Momentum creates its own strong emotions
• A tentative new strategic direction does not elicit emotions
• Regaining strategic agility calls for a shift in emotional
• The organizational consequences of building resource fluidity
may impact emotions negatively © Yves Doz and Mikko Kosonen, Fast Strategy, Wharton School Publishing, 2007 Forthcoming Events:
15 January 2008, London
7 February 2008, San Fransisco, US If you would like to attend,
or for more information on Strategic Agility
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org © Yves Doz and Mikko Kosonen, Fast Strategy, Wharton School Publishing, 2007 Diagnostics DISTROYERS OF
RESOURCE FLUIDITY DISTROYERS OF
STRATEGIC ACUITY TOXIC SIDE-EFFECTS OF FAST GROWTH
AND HIGH PERFORMANCE
• Strategic myopia • Tunnel vision
• Tyranny of core
• Dominance mindset • Imprisoned resources • Business system rigidity
• Ties that bind D...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/10/2013 for the course ECON 101 taught by Professor Faisal during the Spring '13 term at Université Catholique de Louvain.
- Spring '13