Of tenant improvements like doors and lights etc

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: paid for  ­Net Usable Area: Gross Building Area – Vertical Shafts – Common Areas  ­Loss Factor= % difference between Rentable and usable area  ­Workletter: construction contract which outlines a list of the building standard items that the landlord will contribute at his expense as part of tenant improvements like doors and lights etc  ­Tenant Improvement/Finish Out Allowance: lump sum to fund construction of tenant improvements in excess of base building components  ­turn ­key deal: landlord constructs all improvements for tenant  ­shell deal: landlord delivers space to tenant with building standard improvements, tenant...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 02/25/2013 for the course HADM 4200 taught by Professor Crockerliu during the Fall '12 term at Cornell University (Engineering School).

Ask a homework question - tutors are online