This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ueuing approximations to analyze a production system.
3. Quantify flow and space requirements, and characterize adjacency requirements for a facility.
4. Understand some of the basic types of quantitative layout models. Apply some basic quantitative
models to layout data.
5. Apply facility location models to basic location problems.
6. Apply concepts to the design of an actual facility or through a case study.
7. Name several types of material handling/storage equipment and typical suitable applications.
Estimate the required amount of equipment needed. All the facilities in the supply chain should have the following characteristics: Flexibility Modularity Upgradability Adaptability Selective Operability Hw. define each of the above hand written...
View Full Document
- Spring '13
- Industrial Engineering