This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: displays the folder selection screen. 4. Select the folder you want and then click [OK].
• The backup data is saved to the folder you select. When to select a file on your computer’s hard disk
Select a file on your computer's hard disk when you want to perform the following operation.
• Copying a file on an SD card (actually your computer's hard disk) to main memory or storage
memory 1. From the Main Menu, enter the MEMORY mode. 2. Click 3(SD).
• This displays the file selection screen. 3. Select the file you want and then click [Open].
• This displays the main memory/storage memory selection screen.
• Selecting a destination (main memory or storage memory) will start the copy operation. E-36 k SYSTEM Applications (Contrast, Auto Power Off, Reset)
Calculator: Contrast adjustment, auto power off setting configuration, and SD card formatting
Emulator: Contrast adjustment, auto power off setting configuration, and SD card formatting not
supported. Attempting to perform any of these operations causes an error. k Installing an Add-In
You can perform the following procedure on the emulator to install an add-in application, add-in
language, or an eActivity.
Example: To install an Add-in application 1. From the Main Menu, enter the MEMORY mode. 2. Click 3(SD).
• This displays a dialog box for opening a file. 3. Select the add-in file you want and then click [Open]. 4. Click 2. 5. Click E. 6. Click J.
E-37 7. Click m.
• The icon of the application you just installed should be
visible on the Main Menu. • Some add-in applications may act differently on the fx-9860G calculator than they do on the
emulator. k OFF (! + A)
Calculator: Turns off power.
Emulator: Does not turn off the emulator. (! + O does not perform any operation.) k COPY & PASTE
Calculator: COPY & PASTE supported on the calculator.
Emulator: COPY & PASTE supported on the calculator, and between the calculator and other
applications running on the computer. Note, however, that in the case of spreadsheet
formulas and values, copy and paste of the values only is supported. Copy and paste of
error data is not supported.
Copy and paste of fx-9860G calculator-specific input codes between fx-9860G Manager PLUS and
other applications is not supported in some cases. Windows 98 in particular is not able to display a
relatively large number of input codes. Because of this, use of Windows Me, 2000, or XP is
recommended. E-38 10. Using Screen Receiver to Display the
Calculator Screen Image on
This section explains how to connect an fx-9860G calculator to a computer and display the
calculator screen image on the computer. Important!
• Check to make sure that the operating system version of the fx-9860G calculator is 1.02 or
greater. If it isn’t, you will need to update your operating system. For details, see the information
about updating the operating in the readme.txt file on the fx-9860G Manager PLUS CD-ROM.
• A USB driver install dialog box will appear the first time you con...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/10/2013 for the course ECON 101 taught by Professor Ramiz during the Spring '11 term at Abilene Christian University.
- Spring '11