Unformatted text preview: Dragging top, bottom, or right side of the main
window will not work. E-20 k Capturing the Emulator LCD Screen Image
• You can use the following procedure to capture an image of the emulator LCD screen. To capture the emulator LCD screen image 1. On the [File] menu, select [Screen Cap] to display a capture of the emulator LCD screen.
• You could also click on the bitmap toolbar. • You can also add a frame to the captured image or change the image zoom factor, if you want.
For details, see “Bitmap Toolbar” (page E-15) and “LCD Screen Capture Settings”
• If either a window containing of a captured image or the Key-Log screen is currently
maximized (using the Windows maximize command) on your computer display, any window
produced by the capture operation will also be maximized. This is true regardless of the size
setting specified for screen capture on the Options dialog box (page E-28). 2. Select the captured screen image window and then click to save it to a file. * You can save a screen capture as either of the two following file formats.
• Monochrome bitmap format
• JPEG format
This application uses libraries by the Independent JPEG Group. E-21 k Opening a Saved LCD Screen Image
• You can open a saved LCD screen image and display it on your computer. You can have multiple
screen images open at the same time.
• LCD screen images can be copied and pasted into other applications in order to create operation
example handouts, assignments, etc.
* Only bitmap files can be opened using this procedure. Opening of JPEG files is not supported. To copy an LCD screen image and paste it into another application 1. Click and then open the file that contains the LCD screen image you want to copy. 2. Select the LCD screen image window and then click to copy it to the clipboard. 3. Open the other application and then paste the contents of the clipboard. E-22 5. Using the Emulator Key-Log
This section explains how to use the Key-Log, which is a log of the emulator’s key operations. It
also covers playback of recorded key operations and editing of Key-Log records.
All of the operations in this section are performed using toolbar buttons. k Key-Log File Structure
A Key-Log file can contain multiple Key-Log records.
Key-Log records contain recorded key operations and text.
The following shows the Key-Log file structure.
Key-Log File Key-Log Records bw Key Mathematics
Text Data • You can assign names (up to 20 single-byte characters) to Key-Log records. Important!
• Key-Log data processing can take a long time when there is a lot of data. This is normal and does
not indicate malfunction.
• Only key operation procedures are stored in a Key-Log file. Because of this, replaying Key-Log
contents starting from an initial screen that is different from the one that was displayed when the
data was originally stored may produce different results.
• A key operation may not be stored to a Key-Log if you click it while an emulator calculation...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/10/2013 for the course ECON 101 taught by Professor Ramiz during the Spring '11 term at Abilene Christian University.
- Spring '11