This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: operation is in progress. E-23 To record emulator key operations using Key-Log 1. Click to start Key-Log recording. 2. Perform operations on the emulator.
Keys appear in the sequence
you press them. 3. Click to stop Key-Log recording. 4. Click to save the Key-Log file. E-24 To perform Key-Log auto play of a recorded key operation 1. Click and then open the Key-Log file you want to play. 2. Click to start playback.
The next key to be
played back is orange. The last played
key is blue. • Click
Click Played key operations
are blue. The next key to be played is framed in orange. to pause playback.
to restart playback after pausing it. 3. To stop playback, click . Stopping playback causes all keys to return to their original colors. Note
• You can use the optional settings dialog box (page E-28) to configure playback settings like the
key playback interval following a pause, the color of playback keys, etc.
• Simultaneous playback of multiple Key-Log files is not supported. If you try to open a Key-Log file
while another Key-Log file is already open, the currently open file will close automatically. If the
currently open file has been edited, a message will appear asking if you want to save it before
closing. E-25 To playback a Key-Log record manually (STEP playback) 1. Click and then open the Key-Log file you want to play. 2. Click to play the first key operation in the Key-Log. 3. Keep pressing to play Key-Log contents one step at a time. 4. To stop playback, click . To edit a Key-Log record 1. Click and then open the Key-Log file you want to edit. 2. Select the Key-Log record you want to edit. Select the Key-Log record from this menu. 3. Edit the key operations and text of the Key-Log record.
• You can use normal text input and editing operations to edit the keys in a Key-Log record.
• When inputting text, you can specify the font and font size you want to use. Font 4. Click Font Size to save the Key-Log file. E-26 To add a Key-Log record to the currently open Key-Log file
After opening the Key-Log file to which you want to add the record, click . This automatically assigns the Key-Log record a name (Example: “Data1”) and displays it in the
menu. To rename a Key-Log record 1. Select the Key-Log record you want to rename from the menu.
2. Click the name of the Key-Log record and then change it.
3. Press the [Enter] key.
To delete a Key-Log record 1. Select the Key-Log record you want to delete from the menu.
2. Click to delete the selected Key-Log record and display the next one. Note
• There must be at least one Key-Log record in memory. You will not be able to delete a Key-Log
record if it is the only one left in memory. k Inputting a Pause Character
A pause character causes Key-Log playback to pause automatically when it reaches the character.
To input a pause character, click . k Copying Keys or Text and Pasting It into Another Application
Keys and text can be copied and pasted into other applications in order to create operation
example handouts, assignments, etc. To co...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/10/2013 for the course ECON 101 taught by Professor Ramiz during the Spring '11 term at Abilene Christian University.
- Spring '11