Unformatted text preview: nect the fx-9860G calculator to
your computer with the USB cable. Follow the instructions that appear on the dialog box. Screen
Receiver will not operate properly if you cancel the install operation. k Configuring fx-9860G Communication Settings
Before you can connect the calculator to your computer, you first need to perform the following
procedure and configure the calculator’s communication settings. To configure the fx-9860G calculator communication settings 1. From the Main Menu, enter the LINK mode.
2. Press $(CABL).
• This displays the Select Cable Type screen. 3. Press !(USB).
4. Press &(CAPT).
• This displays the Capture Set Mode screen. 5. Press #(OHP).
• This displays the screen shown nearby, which indicates
that the setup procedure is complete. E-39 To display the calculator screen image on your computer 1. Use the USB cable that comes with the calculator to connect the calculator to your computer.
2. On the [Tools] menu, select [Screen Receiver], or click on the toolbar. 3. A short while after Screen Receiver starts up, an image of the calculator screen will appear on
your computer. 4. Operate the calculator. When you do, the calculator screen image will change in real time on
your computer. 5. You can enlarge the calculator screen image by clicking
6. To close the calculator screen image, click . 7. Disconnect the USB cable. E-40 and reduce its size by clicking . Important!
• If the calculator screen does not appear, try disconnecting the USB cable and then restart the
above procedure from the beginning. If the calculator screen still does not appear, check the
points described below.
If this is the problem: Do this: The USB cable is disconnected. Reconnect the USB cable. There are multiple calculators connected. Disconnect the other calculators so there is
only one left connected. There is another CASIO product connected Disconnect the other CASIO product.
with a USB cable.
The message “!CESG502” appears on the
Reinstall fx-9860G Manager PLUS.
Device Manager screen which indicates that
the USB driver is not installed correctly. k Screen Receiver Menus Screen Receive Menu
Menu Toolbar Button Description Start Displays the calculator screen image. Stop Closes the calculator screen image. Exit Exits Screen Receiver. E-41 View Menu
Menu Submenu Toolbar
Button Description Expand Enlarges the calculator screen image. Reduce Reduces the size of the calculator screen image.
×1 Shows the calculator screen image in actual size. ×2 Shows the calculator screen image is ×2 size. ×3 Shows the calculator screen image is ×3 size. ×4 Shows the calculator screen image is ×4 size. ×5 Shows the calculator screen image is ×5 size. ×6 Shows the calculator screen image is ×6 size. ×7 Shows the calculator screen image is ×7 size. ×8 Shows the calculator screen image is ×8 size. ×9 Shows the calculator screen image is ×9 size. ×10 Zoom* Shows the calculator screen image is ×10 size. Toolbar Toggles display of the toolbar on and...
View Full Document
- Spring '11
- Economics, Filename extension, Computer file, LCD screen