This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: On the [KeyLog] menu, select either [Emulator] or [Editor].
• On the standard toolbar, click or . Emulator Mode
Use this mode when you want to perform mainly emulator operations.
Key-Log Editor Mode
Use this mode when you want to perform mainly Key-Log data operations. E-16 4. Emulating fx-9860G Calculator Operation
• The emulator makes it possible to mimic fx-9860G calculator operation using your computers
mouse and keyboard.
• For details about emulator operations, see the fx-9860G User’s Guide. You can view the User’s
Guide by selecting [Manual] - [Calculator] on the Help menu.
• Note that some emulator functions are different from the functions of the fx-9860G calculator. For
details, see “9. Differences between fx-9860G Calculator and fx-9860G Manager PLUS
Functions” (page E-33). k Using the Emulator
• Key operations are identical to those you perform on the calculator.
• Operation results appear on the LCD screen. LCD Screen Keypad In the Emulator Mode, you use your computer keyboard to operate the emulator. The following
explains the keyboard keys you should use to perform each emulator key operation.
(1) Computer keyboard keys that have the same key markings as the emulator keys
a—j, ., +, -, (, ), ,, M, 1—6, f, c, d, e E-17 (2) Computer keyboard keys that have different key markings as the emulator keys
Computer Key Emulator Key [Tab] A [Insert] ! [Home] K [Page Up] J [Page Down] m [End] a [Esc] J [Delete] D [Back Space] D [Enter] w [*] * [/] / k Changing the Size of the Emulator
You can select one of two sizes for the emulator’s keypad and one of five sizes for the display area. To specify the size of the keypad 1. On the [View] menu, select [Calc Key].
2. From the submenu that appears, select the keypad size you want.
To specify the size of the LCD screen 1. On the [View] menu, select [Calc Screen].
2. From the submenu that appears, select the LCD screen size you want. E-18 k Moving the LCD Screen Area and Keypad
• You can drag the LCD screen and the keypad to any location you want on your computer screen. k Using the Floating Emulator Feature
• You can display the emulator LCD screen and its keypad in their own windows that are separate
from the fx-9860G Manager PLUS window. To make the LCD screen a floating window 1. Double-click the LCD screen.
2. Drag the LCD screen to the left so it is outside of the main application window, and drop it there. E-19 To make the keypad a floating window 1. Double-click the keypad.
2. Drag the keypad to the left so it is outside of the main application window, and drop it there. k Moving the LCD Screen and Keypad Back into the Main Window
• Perform the following steps to move the LCD screen and/or keypad back into the fx-9860G
Manager PLUS main window from independent floating windows.
- Double-click the floating LCD screen and/or keypad.
- Drag the LCD screen and/or keypad back to the left side of the fx-9860G Manager PLUS main
• You can return an independent floating window to the main window by dragging the floating
window to the left side of the main window only....
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/10/2013 for the course ECON 101 taught by Professor Ramiz during the Spring '11 term at Abilene Christian University.
- Spring '11