Unformatted text preview: s as shown
below. • Pressing 1 (TRACE) while a graph is on the display activates Trace, which can be used to
look up other financial values. In the case of simple interest, for example, pressing e
displays PV, SI, and SFV. Pressing d displays the same values in reverse sequence.
• Zoom, Scroll, and Sketch cannot be used in the Financial Mode.
• Whether you should use a positive or a negative value for the present value (PV) or the
purchase price (PRC) depends on the type of calculation you are trying to perform.
• Note that graphs should be used only for reference purposes when viewing TVM Mode
• Note that calculation results produced in this mode should be regarded as reference values
• Whenever performing an actual financial transaction, be sure to check any calculation results
obtained using this calculator with against the figures calculated by your financial institution. 20010101 2-2-1
Simple Interest 2-2 Simple Interest
This calculator uses the following formula...
View Full Document