Unformatted text preview: e month, day, and year, pressing w after each. After configuring the parameters, press one of the function keys noted below to perform the
• 1(PRC) ..... Price per $100 of face value
• 2(YLD) ..... Yield to maturity 20010101 2-10-3
Bonds • An error (Ma ERROR) occurs if parameters are not configured correctly.
Use the following function keys to maneuver between calculation result screens.
• 1(REPT) ....... Parameter input screen
• 5(MEMO) ..... Screen of various bond calculation values*
• 6(GRPH) ...... Draws Graph
Pressing 5(MEMO) displays various bond calculation values, like those shown here. *The interest payment date is calculated from d2 when 365 is specified for the Date Mode
item in the SET UP screen.
w~ w 6(GRPH) After drawing a graph, you can press 1 (TRACE) to turn on trace and read calculation results
along the graph. Press i to turn off trace.
Press i again to return to the parameter input screen. 20011101
TVM Graph 2-11 TVM Graph
The TVM Graph lets you assign two of the five...
View Full Document