This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: 9850 Series and fx-7400 Series models.
Program Converter 3. Press w.
• This starts conversion of the setup data to a program.
• The message “Complete!” appears when conversion is complete. u To convert setup data to a program and transfer it to a CFX-9850 Series/
fx-7400 Series calculator
1. Connect the scientific calculator (CFX-9850 Series or fx-7400 Series) to the ALGEBRA
• Perform the necessary procedure on the scientific calculator to set it up to receive data.
2. Perform steps 1 and 2 of the procedure under “To convert a setup to a program” on page
3. Press 1 (TRNS). On the sub-menu that appears, specify the type of scientific calculator
( b: FX9850 or c: fx7400) for which you want to create a program.
• Program conversion and transfer starts as soon as you specify a calculator model.
• The message “Complete!” appears when conversion is complete. # When you convent setup data to a CFX-9850
Series or fx-7400 Series program, any sample
value storage list number greater than 5 is
changed to 5. # CFX-9850 Series or fx-7400 Series calculators
support up to six lists only.
# List 6 is used for EA-100 setup. 20010101 4-5-1
Starting a Sampling Operation 4-5 Starting a Sampling Operation
The section describes how to use a setup created using the E-CON Mode to start an EA-100
sampling operation. k Before getting started...
Be sure to perform the following steps before starting sampling with the EA-100.
1. Connect the calculator to the EA-100.
2. Turn on EA-100 power.
3. In accordance with the setup you plan to use, connect the proper sensor to the
appropriate EA-100 channel.
4. Prepare the item whose data is to be sampled. k Starting a Sampling Operation
A sampling operation can be started when any one of the following conditions exist.
• After creating a new setup with Setup Wizard
See step 7 under “To create an EA-100 setup using Setup Wizard” on page 4-2-2.
• After creating a new setup with Advanced Setup
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/17/2013 for the course EE 410 taught by Professor Ertuğruleriş during the Spring '13 term at Istanbul Kültür Üniversitesi.
- Spring '13