Unformatted text preview: up Wizard” on page 4-2-2.
• After creating a new setup with Advanced Setup
See step 6 under “To create an EA-100 setup using Advanced Setup” on page 4-2-4 for
• While the E-CON main menu is on the display
Performing the setup save operation while the E-CON main menu is on the display saves
the contents of the current setup memory area (which were created using Setup Wizard or
Details on saving a setup are listed below. u To save a setup
1. Start the save operation by performing one of the function key operations described
• If the final Setup Wizard screen is on the display, press 3 (SAVE).
• If the Advanced Setup menu screen is on the display, press 3(MEM).
• If the E-CON main menu screen is on the display, press 2(MEM).
• Performing any one of the above operations causes the setup memory list to appear. • The message “No Setup-MEM” appears if setup memory is empty. 20011101
Setup Memory 2. Press 2(SAVE).
• This displays the screen for inputting the setup name. 3. Press w and then input a memory number (1 to 99).
• If you start from the final setup screen, this saves the setup and the message
“Complete!” appears. Press w to return to the final setup screen.
• If you start from the Advanced Setup menu or the E-CON main menu, this saves the
setup and returns to the setup memory list which includes the name you assigned it. k Using and Managing Setups in Setup Memory
All of the setups you save are shown in the setup memory list. After selecting a setup in the
list, you can use it to sample data or you can edit it. u To preview saved setup data
You can use the following procedure to check the contents of a setup before you use it for
1. On the E-CON main menu, press 2 (MEM) to display the setup memory list.
2. Use the f and c cursor keys to highlight the name of the setup you want.
3. Press K(Setup Preview).
• This displays the preview dialog box. 4. To close the preview dia...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/17/2013 for the course EE 410 taught by Professor Ertuğruleriş during the Spring '13 term at Istanbul Kültür Üniversitesi.
- Spring '13