This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: nt.
3. Press 5(LOAD).
4. In response to the confirmation message that appears, press w to recall the setup.
• To clear the confirmation message without recalling the setup, press i . # Recalling setup data replaces any other data
currently in the current setup memory area.
Program Converter 4-4 Program Converter
Program Converter converts an EA-100 setup you created using Setup Wizard or Advanced
Setup to a program that can run on the calculator. You can also use Program Converter to
convert a setup to a CFX-9850 Series/fx-7400 Series-compatible program and transfer it to a
calculator.*1 * 2 k Converting a Setup to a Program
A setup can be converted to a program when any one of the following conditions exists.
• After creating a new setup with Setup Wizard
See step 7 under “To create an EA-100 setup using Setup Wizard” on page 4-2-2.
• After creating a new setup with Advanced Setup
See step 6 under “To create an EA-100 setup using Advanced Setup” on page 4-2-4 for
• While the E-CON main menu is on the display
Performing the program converter operation while the E-CON main menu is on the display
converts the contents of the current setup memory area (which were created using Setup
Wizard or Advanced Setup).
The program converter procedure is identical in all of the above cases. u To convert a setup to a program
1. Start the converter operation by performing one of the function key operations described
• If the final Setup Wizard screen is on the display, press 4(PRGM).
• If the Advanced Setup menu screen is on the display, press 4(PRGM).
• If the E-CON main menu screen is on the display, press 3(PRGM).
• This displays the program name input screen. 2. Input the name you want to assign to the program. * 1 See the documentation that came with your
scientific calculator or EA-100 for information
about how to use a converted program. *2 See online help (PROGRAM CONVERTER
HELP) for information about supported CFX...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/17/2013 for the course EE 410 taught by Professor Ertuğruleriş during the Spring '13 term at Istanbul Kültür Üniversitesi.
- Spring '13