Unformatted text preview: oks:
1. Larry L. Peterson & Bruce S. Davie: Computer Networks: A Systems Approach, 5th Edition,
Morgan Kaufmann / Elsevier, New Delhi, 2012.
2. James F. Kurose & Keith W. Ross: Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach, 5th Edition,
Addison-Wesley / Pearson, New Delhi, 2012. <To be used as a supporting material, as per need.>
B> Reference Books:
1. James D. McCabe: Network Analysis, Architecture and Design, 3rd edition, Morgan
Kaufmann / Elsevier, New Delhi, 2008.
2. Jean Walrand & Pravin Varaiya: High-Performance Communication Networks, 2nd Edition,
Morgan Kaufmann / Elsevier, New Delhi, 2011.
3. Mohamed G. Gouda: Elements of Network Protocol Design, John Wiley & Sons, Singapore,
C> Additional support material:
Course pages on the Nalanda LMS and IntraBITS course portal accessible to all registered
students would provide additional support material throughout the semester.
3. Course Plan:
5. Sections of
What is a Computer Net...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 03/28/2013 for the course CSIS CSC461 taught by Professor Rahulbanerjee during the Spring '13 term at Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani - Hyderabad.
- Spring '13