This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: imental procedures, except as instructed.
2. Approved safety goggles must be worn by all persons at all times. At NO TIME are safety
glasses of any kind acceptable in the laboratory. Goggles must be worn by EVERY person
in the lab until EVERYONE has finished with the experimental procedure and has put away
ALL glassware. Safety goggles may not be modified in any manner.
3. Closed-toe, closed-heel shoes must be worn at all times.
4. Clothing (baggy sleeves and pant legs are NOT allowed) that completely covers your
arms and legs must be worn at all times in the laboratory (long skirts, tights, or leggings
do NOT qualify). Inadequate protection often leads to injury. Avoid wearing expensive
clothing to lab as it may get damaged.
5. Lab Coats of 100% cotton are REQUIRED upon entering lab.
6. Absolutely NO food or drinks are allowed in the laboratory. This prohibition applies to the
storage of food and the consumption of food, beverages, medicines, tobacco, and
chewing gum. Contact lenses and...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 04/09/2013 for the course CHE CHE 2C taught by Professor Nasiri during the Spring '07 term at UC Davis.
- Spring '07