This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: llegio sindacale. Capitalization of internally
generated brands is prohibited.
Intangible fixed assets are recorded at cost, provided that cost does not exceed the value of
their estimated usefulness or future contribution to the company.
Generally, intangible fixed Internally developed intangible assets (with the exception of
assets are capitalized only if goodwill) may be capitalized based on costs incurred and a
future benefits are assured reasonable amount of indirect costs.
and in excess of future R&D costs can be capitalized only if the following conditions
(1) A detailed description has been made of the product and
process, and costs to be allocated are determinable.
(2) Proof exists of technical feasibility of the product or
(3) The new product or process will be introduced in the
(4) There is a clear market potential or other beneficial use.
(5) The development process can be completed (i.e. is
Goodwill can only be recorded when it is acquired in a transaction...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 05/02/2013 for the course ECONOMIC economics taught by Professor Economics during the Fall '13 term at Elmont Memorial High School.
- Fall '13
- The Land