This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: e individual company on a case
by case basis. 17 APPENDIX 1: SUMMARY OF DEFINITIONS OF INTANGIBLE ASSETS
“Fixed assets other
tangible or financial” Belgium 11 Denmark 12 Finland 13 France14 Germany 15 List of intangible assets than (1) Concessions;
(2) Operating licenses;
(3) Industrial property and similar rights, and licenses
under such rights;
(5) Prepayments on the acquisition of such intangibles.
Costs of the formation of a company may not be capitalized
(1) Research and development expenditures;
(2) Licenses, patents, know-how, trademarks, franchises,
and similar rights;
(3) Goodwill; and
(4) Advance payments on intangible assets.
(1) Purchased goodwill;
(2) Research and development costs;
(3) Technology based intangibles (patents, trademarks,
(4) Brand names and distribution rights.
Establishment expenditures, research and development
expenditures, intangible rights, goodwill, other long-term
capitalized expenditures and advance pay...
View Full Document
- Fall '13
- The Land