This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: balance sheet category entitled
"Intangible Fixed Assets" an
asset must be intangible and
not a financial fixed asset. Separate line items in the balance sheet for:
(1) Formation expansion expenses;
(2) Research, development, and advertising costs;
(3) Rights for industrial patents and rights for the
exploitation of intellectual properties;
(4) Concessions, licenses, trademarks and similar rights;
(6) Fixed assets in the course of revaluation and payments
on account; and
The following intangible fixed assets are shown separately:
(1) Research and development costs,
(2) Concessions, patents, licenses, trademarks and similar
rights and assets, if they were: acquired for valuable
consideration or created by the company itself,
(3) Goodwill, to the extent that it was acquired for
(4) Payments on account.
Formation expenses, which include costs relating to capital
increases, are disclosed under a separate heading.
This category includes:
(1) Bond issue costs and share capital iss...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 05/02/2013 for the course ECONOMIC economics taught by Professor Economics during the Fall '13 term at Elmont Memorial High School.
- Fall '13
- The Land