This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: on, and is illegal.
• The salami attack is executed by carrying out smaller crimes with the hope
that the larger crime will not be noticed. The common salami attack is the act
of skimming off a small amount of money.
• After a computer system is seized, the investigators should make a bit mirror
image copy of the storage media before doing anything else. Questions
Please remember that these questions are formatted and asked in a certain way for a
reason. Keep in mind that the CISSP exam is asking questions at a conceptual level.
Questions may not always have the perfect answer, and the candidate is advised against
always looking for the perfect answer. Instead, the candidate should look for the best
answer in the list.
1. Which of the following does the IAB consider unethical?
A. Creating a computer virus
B. Entering information into a web page
C. Performing a penetration test on a host on the Internet
D. Disrupting Internet communications
2. What is the study of computers and surrounding technologies and how they
relate to crime?
A. Computer forensics
B. Computer vulnerability analysis
C. Incident handling
D. Computer information criteria ch10.indd 913 12/4/2009 11:39:14 AM All-in-1 / CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 5th Ed. / Harris / 160217-8 CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide 914
3. Which of the following does the IAB consider unethical behavior?
A. Internet users who conceal unauthorized accesses
B. Internet users who waste computer resources
C. Internet users who write viruses
D. Internet users who monitor traffic
4. After a computer forensics investigator seizes a computer during a crime
investigation, what is the next step?
A. Label and put it into a container, and then label the container.
B. Dust the evidence for fingerprints.
C. Make an image copy of the disks.
D. Lock the evidence in the safe.
5. A CISSP candidate signs an ethics statement prior to taking the CISSP
examination. Which of the following would be a violation of the (ISC)2
Code of Ethics that could cause the candidate to lose his or her certification?
A. E-mailing informatio...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 06/01/2013 for the course NET 125 taught by Professor Hurst during the Fall '12 term at Wake Tech.
- Fall '12