Unformatted text preview: et and how you reached it
• Describe a decision you made that was unpopular with your co-workers and how you handled this
• Describe a situation in which you were able to use negotiation to successfully change a person’s opinion
• Describe an instance when you had to think on your feet to make a split second decision
• Describe a situation where you knew your boss wrong – how did you handle it?
• Give an example of a time when you used good judgment in solving a problem
• Describe a major change or adjustment to your job and your reactions to the change
• Describe a situation where the situation changed and you forced to adjust to the changes – how did you
handle this adjustment?
• Describe a time when you were able to effectively communicate an error to your supervisor
• Tell me about a time when you encountered conflict in the workplace and how you handled the conflict?
• What was your most difficult decision in the last 6 months? What made it difficult?
• Provide an example of when you had to go above and beyond your normal duties in order to get the job
• Describe a time when you put the needs of your workmates before your own when completing a task
• Tell me about a time when your knowledge or skills significantly enhanced an outcome or decision
• Provide an example of a problem you had with a co-worker or boss and how you resolved it
• Give an example of a pressure situation you faced and how you reacted to the pressure
• Provide an example of a time when you felt you were able to motivate
• Describe a situation when you were able to have a positive influence on others
• Describe a time when you did not put in 100% into your job or performance and what you did about it
• Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem with very little guidance or direction
• Tell me about a time when you were successful in a team environment?
• Tell us about a time that you were able to adapt to a culturally different environment
• Give an example...
View Full Document
- Fall '13
- behavioural questions, Download free eBooks