This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: of a situation that you have gone out of your way to make someone feel comfortable in the
• Tell us about the most effective contribution you have made as part of a task group or special project team
• Describe a team experience you found rewarding
• Describe a team experience you found disappointing
• What was the most stressful situation you have faced? How did you deal with it?
• Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas? What was your approach? • Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines? How did you decide which task to complete?
• Explain a complex problem you recently encountered
• What have you done in the past to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
• Provide an example of an annoying or unpopular co-worker and how you deal with that person
• Tell me about a time when you went overtime on a deadline
• Describe a time where you were wrong in your decision making – what did you do to fix it
• Describe a time where you had to delegate tasks
• Provide an example where you were unsure what to do but afraid to ask for guidance
• Give an example of when you had to use different management styles for different people
• Provide an example of how you were able to promote morale
Download free ebooks at bookboon.com 18 Interview Secrets Exposed
• What is the biggest contribution you made in your current role?
• What are you most proud of in your working career?
• Have you ever had to “go the extra mile” for a customer? What did you do?
• When was the last time a supervisor gave you constructive criticism – how did you react?
• Discuss a setback you have overcome in the last 12 months
• Give me an example of a time when you felt that someone wasn’t being honest with you in the workplace
and how confronted it Situational Questions:
Situational interview questions, more commonly known as “hypothetical interview questions” are questions an interviewer
uses to find out how y...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 06/07/2013 for the course BA 202 taught by Professor Cuongvu during the Fall '13 term at Copenhagen Business School.
- Fall '13