Unformatted text preview: mitments a decision that has a longterm impact and is difficult to reverse.
– May cause rivals to rethink market entry.
– May lead to indigenous competitive response. Small scale entry: – Time to learn about market.
– Reduces exposure risk. 14-5
5 Entry Modes Exporting
Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
6 Exporting Advantages:
– Avoids cost of establishing manufacturing operations.
– May help achieve experience curve and location economies. Disadvantages:
– May com...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 06/12/2013 for the course BUSINESS 6023 taught by Professor Dr.all during the Fall '12 term at Arkansas State.
- Fall '12