Unformatted text preview: er's Initials (
Reviewed by )(
) Date BIA-A REVISED 10/02 (PAGE 1 OF 2) BUYER’S INSPECTION ADVISORY (BIA-A PAGE 1 OF 2)
Agent: Fred Sed
Broker: Realty One Group 4010 Barranca Pkwy Suite 120 Irvine, CA 92604 Fax: 949-266-5599 Prepared using zipForm® software Property Address: Test Form Only, Date: 5. ROOF: Present condition, age, leaks, and remaining useful life. (Roofing contractors are best suited to determine these conditions.)
6. POOL/SPA: Cracks, leaks or operational problems. (Pool contractors are best suited to determine these conditions.)
7. WASTE DISPOSAL: Type, size, adequacy, capacity and condition of sewer and septic systems and components, connection to
sewer, and applicable fees.
8. WATER AND UTILITES; WELL SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS: Water and utility availability, use restrictions and costs. Water
quality, adequacy, condition, and performance of well systems and components.
9. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Potential environmental hazards, including, but not limited to, asbestos, lead-based paint and other
View Full Document
- Spring '11
- Arbitration, buyer, seller, Buyer and Seller