Unformatted text preview: problem solving & decision making
6. Inter group cooperation & competition Why of Human Resource Processes?
Studying Human Studying Human Resource Processes Avoiding problems Making operations Successful Org. effectiveness Why study Human Resource W hy study Human Resource Processes?
• Processes make differences between effective and ineffective operations in a system.
• Many problems arise because not enough attention paid to processes.
• Understanding human processes by which things get done in org. is important for its effectiveness. How to improve Human Resource Processes? – Level 1
Internalize I nternalize Understand
Diagnose How to improve Human Resource Processes? – Level 2
Stress/ Conflict Mgt Team Building & TA OD Interventions
OD Interventions Organizational Grid Model
Grid Model mirroring Interventions • Sensitizing the leaders & individuals about :
– How people get along – TA and IPC
– How conflicts are resolved?
– Leadership approaches – Interdepartmental interactions Interventions • Team building and problem solving • Understanding organizational culture •...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 08/11/2013 for the course HIST 101 taught by Professor Johndoe during the One '08 term at Deakin.
- One '08