This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: .
24. Pluen A, et al. (2001) Role of tumor-host interactions in interstitial diffusion of macromolecules: Cranial vs. subcutaneous tumors. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 98:4628–4633.
25. Crank J (1975) The Mathematics of Diffusion, (Clarendon, Oxford, England), 2d Ed, viii,
26. Vieira P, Rajewsky K (1988) The half-lives of serum immunoglobulins in adult mice. Eur
J Immunol 18:313–316.
27. Vieira P, Rajewsky K (1986) The bulk of endogenously produced IgG2a is eliminated
from the serum of adult C57BL/6 mice with a half-life of 6–8 days. Eur J Immunol
28. Presta LG, et al. (1997) Humanization of an anti-vascular endothelial growth factor
monoclonal antibody for the therapy of solid tumors and other disorders. Cancer
29. Chen RR, et al. (2007) Integrated approach to designing growth factor delivery
systems. FASEB J 21:3896–3903.
30. Wang Y, et al. (2004) Biological activity of bevacizumab, a humanized anti-VEGF
antibody in vitro. Angiogenesis 7:335–345.
31. Ozawa CR, et al. (2004) Microenvironmental VEGF concentration, not total dose,
determines a threshold between normal and aberrant angiogenesis. J Clin Invest
32. Sheridan MH, et al. (2000) Bioabsorbable polymer scaffolds for tissue engineering
capable of sustained growth factor delivery. J Control Release 64:91–102.
33. Jain RA (2000) The manufacturing techniques of various drug loaded biodegradable
poly(lactide-co-glycolide) (PLGA) devices. Biomaterials 21:2475–2490.
34. Ridgway J, et al. (2006) Inhibition of Dll4 signalling inhibits tumour growth by deregulating angiogenesis. Nature 444:1083–1087.
35. Sick S, et al. (2006) WNT and DKK determine hair follicle spacing through a reactiondiffusion mechanism. Science 314:1447–1450.
36. Kondo S, Asai R (1995) A reaction-diffusion wave on the skin of the marine angelfish
Pomacanthus. Nature 376:765–768.
37. Jiang TX, et al. (1999) Self-organization of periodic patterns by dissociated feather
mesenchymal cells and the regulation of size, number and spacing of primordia.
38. Eldar A, Shilo BZ, Barkai N (2004) Elucidating mechanisms underlying robustness of
morphogen gradients. Curr Opin Genet Dev 14:435–439.
39. Eldar A, et al. (2003) Self-enhanced ligand degradation underlies robustness of
morphogen gradients. Dev Cell 5:635–646.
40. Eldar A, et al. (2002) Robustness of the BMP morphogen gradient in Drosophila
embryonic patterning. Nature 419:304–308.
41. von Dassow G, et al. (2000) The segment polarity network is a robust development
module. Nature 406:188–192.
42. Carmeliet P, Jain RK (2000) Angiogenesis in cancer and other diseases. Nature
43. Richards Grayson AC, et al. (2003) Multi-pulse drug delivery from a resorbable polymeric microchip device. Nat Mater 2:767–772. 17938 ∣ www.pnas.org/cgi/doi/10.1073/pnas.1001192107 Yuen et al....
View Full Document
This document was uploaded on 09/21/2013.
- Spring '13